Arkansas ATSA is a non-profit organization that is committed to ending sexual victimization.
The Arkansas Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers is committed to ending sexual victimization.
- Sexual abusers must be managed effectively in the community.
- Victims have the right not to be re-victimized.
- Community safety for all people is the ultimate goal.
- All people have worth and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Treatment and management professionals must be guided by the highest standard of ethics, competence, and awareness of best
practice and standards in the field.
- We value professionalism, integrity, multidisciplinary collaboration, evidence-based and victim-centered treatment and
management practices, social justice, and beneficence.
- Change is possible.
C/O Sam Wallace, Ph.D.
1845 Green Acres Road
Fayetteville, AR 72703
All rights reserved.
for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
11th Annual Conference:
Collaboration in the Treatment and Management
of Sexual Abuse
December 6th and 7th 2018
Michael H. Miner, Ph.D., LP
Past-President of A.T.S.A.
University of Minnesota, Program in Human
Additional speakers and presentations will be announced
To submit a proposal for the conference please contact: